Homework for the week of 8-21
Please read for your child at least 15 minutes each night. Please check out an awesome reading program called just take 20
Monday: Please complete reading worksheet located in your child’s folder as well as math page 13-14.
Tuesday: Please complete reading worksheet located in your child’s folder as well as math page 19-20.
Wednesday: Please complete reading worksheet located in your child’s folder as well as math page 25-26.
Thursday: Please study for reading and math test.
Friday: Have a wonderful weekend! Don’t forget to read!
What we are learning this week:
Sight Words: a, see, green, I
Amazing Words: furniture, unwind, middle, yawn, tidy, cozy, straw
Reading/Language Arts: This week we are reading the story Sam. We will be focusing on the letters m, s, t, and short a. We are also learning about nouns.
Math: This week we will be practicing addition and subtraction until 10.
Social Studies: This week we are learning about how to be a good citizen.
Science: This week we are learning about science safety rules.
Passport and Classroom Announcements:
- On August 24th their will be Fall pictures. Students must be in full uniform.
- Please return all Passport forms to the front office.
- Clubs and tutoring start this week!
- Please check out your child’s Friday folder. Please return it by Monday or Tuesday. Feel free to ask your child a question or praise them.
- All first graders had an awesome first Week! I look forward to many more!